Welcome to the Customer Touch Point Media Catalog
Ordering your graphics for Customer Touch Point Branding couldn't be easier. And you couldn't ask for a wider selection of dynamic images to choose from. Select the image, choose the size and decide if you want a frame or not. That's it. We will get right to work on it and ship it out in 1-2 weeks for you to install. Don't worry, the install is painless. Check out the install directions using the links in the column to the right above. A printed Install Guide will be included in your order when package is shipped. To begin ordering images, click on the image category you wish to view in the navigation column on the left side of this page.
Get to the point — Customer Touch Point Branding
In today's dynamic retail environment your customers are critiquing your business at every stage of the transaction, starting from the moment they walk in the door or pull into the service center. It has never been more important to stay connected with your customers through the entire purchasing process and graphic branding is an easy and effective way to do that. Placing graphic elements in those areas where the customer is present reaffirms the emotional connection to the brand and more importantly, to your business.
1) Showroom (shown in blue) A few well-positioned graphic elements that communicate the emotion of the brand will reaffirm to your customers why they have chosen to do business with you. Defining each of your customer touch points reinforces brand awareness and placing even just one image in each of these areas can assist in creating that definition.
2) Service Drive and Write-Up (shown in green and red) Your customers spend more time in your drive and write-up areas than they do in your showroom. Sometimes all it takes is a high-impact graphic of the latest product to draw them into the showroom and consider a new vehicle. At the very least, branding will create a more comfortable environment for your customers, make the process more enjoyable and decrease perceived wait times.
3) Customer Lounge (shown in yellow) In this captive environment your customers have a lot of time to critique you and your business. Take a moment to look around your customer lounge. Do you see it - the perfect place for an image of that new model? Ask yourself, is there a better place in your facility to have that one image that screams - excitement!
4) F & I (shown in orange) They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, a beautiful image of the latest vehicle accessory may cause one to say that picture is worth $1000 on that last deal.
5) Service Center (shown in purple) Not only is it important to have a service center that is presentable to your customers but it also must be a good environment for your technicians. Graphics can help immensely and let your customers and employees know that this area is every bit as important as the others.
6) Kids' Play Area (shown in turquoise) It's for the kids. What else really needs to be said.
7) Vehicle Delivery Area (shown in dark green) Excite your clients' imaginations by setting the atmosphere of your vehicle delivery area with dynamic pictures of cars, scenery, and satisfied car buyers. Crafting an environment for your customers that is inviting, open, and friendly will create a positive buying experience for them, set your dealership apart from the other dealers in your area, and give you a competitive advantage.
8) Retail Boutique (shown in orange) If you have a merchandising center in your dealership, this space is the perfect location for additional graphics to showcase a new launch or key vehicle merchandising.