2nd Shift CNC Operator/Programmer (Millwork Products)
i.M. Branded is one of the nation’s leading providers of facility imaging programs. A member of the Penske Automotive family, we are a full service manufacture of fixtures, furniture and graphic products specializing in the retail automotive segment with OEMs and the dealer network. Given our continued growth we are currently in search of a number of talented Machine Operators / CNC Specialists to support current trajectory. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with growth potential!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Benefits including medical/dental/vision and 401(k) with company match.
- The chance to establish and grow a career with a World class company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this position include but are not limited to:
- Set up, program, operate, or tend computerized or manual woodworking machines, including CNC machines and edge banders.
- Examine finished workpieces for smoothness, shape, angle, depth-of-cut, or conformity to specifications and verify dimensions, visually and using hands and hand tools.
- Start machines, adjust controls, and make trial cuts to ensure that machinery is operating properly.
- Monitor operation of machines and make adjustments to correct problems and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Examine raw materials for defects and to ensure conformity to size and other specification standards.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS of this position include but are not limited to:
- Experience operating CNC machinery in the fabrication of millwork products (2+ years).
- The ability to read and interpret cabinetry specifications/diagrams.
- Basic math skills (addition/subtraction) and the ability to use a tape measure.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take and apply direction.
- A positive and hardworking approach/attitude.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the desired position in the subject line.