i.M. Branded is one of the nation’s leading providers of facility imaging programs. We are a full-service manufacture of fixtures, furniture and graphic products specializing in the retail automotive segment with OEMs and the dealer network. Given our growth we are currently in search of a VP of Sales to support our current workload. This is a challenging role that is accountable for the success of the company by building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a World class work environment!
The ideal candidate possesses excellent leadership skills and a thirst for success to make a measurable difference to company performance. The role requires well-articulated communication skills to build a strong market position and gain additional market share. The VP of Sales would be responsible for the day-to-day management of the sales account staff. This position directs all sales activity and collaborates with marketing to ensure retention and expansion of services to clients. The VP of Sales will develop sales plans and forecast and make recommendations for product development. This will be a key position on the executive leadership team and answer to the President.
The VP of Sales will also grow into new sales channels beyond our current automotive niche. Strong experiences in the retail segment will allow for a smooth transition into this new sales channel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include, but are not limited to):
- Establish and maintain a regional sales channel that exceeds company growth targets.
- Collaborate with senior management to identify, strategize, and target new accounts and opportunities within the region.
- Build and lead a high performing sales department.
- Prepare and manage strategic sales plans to meet short and long-term objectives and goals.
- Ability to build and develop an online sales channel that will drive future sales.
- Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from prospecting through sales presentation.
- Develop and manage annual Sales budget, including quotas and compensation plans.
- Hire and oversee account managers and direct his or her growth by assigning new target leads and ensure he or she is maintaining existing relationships.
- Ensure employees in Sales are trained, measured and coached in executing sales process.
- Provide accurate forecast and reports to measure performance and results
- Collaborate with EVP of Operations on setting pricing strategy and production capacity.
- Organize the workload to center around growing the company and suggest improvements to the processes as necessary.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the daily needs of accounts by working with Sales Support and Strategic Account Management.
- Sustain an in-depth knowledge about the furniture industry such as where the market is headed and determine what is required to remain ahead of the company’s competition.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in a sales leadership role
- Demonstrated track record of growth and success
- Experience in sales in the commercial furniture industry
- Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse customer and vendor base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ideal Candidate will be located or willing to relocate to the Metro Detroit area
- Approximately 30-50% business travel required
- General office setting
- Minor exposure to the sounds of a variety of shop machinery (saws, etc.)
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the desired position in the subject line.